Friday, July 13, 2007
Carey Boys
These boys are "all boy"! They are loud and rambunctious. They eat standing up because sitting for a minute is too hard, they love bathroom humor, love to be naked, love to rough house...and then tattle. They turn on the charm whenever necessary to obtain ice cream (they get this from their dad) or to get away with whatever dastardly plot they have cooked up and are trying to execute(which usually involves obtaining ice cream). They wear me out but I wouldn't trade them for anything!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
welcome to the world of blogging! word of warning: it's highly addictive! :)
cute, cute blog! I'm so glad we can keep in touch through this avenue...it's truly so much fun!!
I found your blog again, I think that I need a little more practice. I wanted to try and insert the pictures with the words but they both ended up at the top! Maybe I need to enter a short blog for each picture? Anyway, yours looks great!
Post a Comment