The boys and I decorated a ginger bread house this year. We made a huge mess and the boys ate more candy than they put on the house but we had a great time! Now...how to keep them from eating it?
That is really cute! I wanted to do one too but thought that Tristan was a little young to enjoy it! But things here in Christmas candy-land are going pretty well! Thanks for all the help...
3 comments:
That is really cute! I wanted to do one too but thought that Tristan was a little young to enjoy it! But things here in Christmas candy-land are going pretty well! Thanks for all the help...
I love how you spelt christmas .... especially after the phonics blog :)
But it is festive all red and Green!
That is so cute- I never am up for the gingerbread challenge- did you make it all from scratch or a kit- it came out cute!
Post a Comment