Sunday, March 23, 2008

Cause for celebration

#1 He Is Risen!
#2 David learned to ride his bike

#3 Loot


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HE IS RISEN INDEED!
Looks like the "sun" also rose on your Easter day as well! No rain to wash out your egg hunt this year and lots of loot to be found! Who found my egg? (You know the two-toned one with the butterfly stickers) And Mr. David, I am sooooooooooooo proud of you! I knew it wouldn't be long before you were riding that bike on your own. Congratulations! Now we can ride together next time I come to visit. We had a wonderful time at your house this week and we miss you already! Skippy is still recovering from all the activity; he's so tired. All he does is sleep! Be good and we'll see you soon!

Karen said...

Great job David! Looks like you all had a fun Easter