Thursday, May 8, 2008

I love it!

One thing I can say about my boys is that they play hard and they sleep well. On this particular day Levi missed his nap. He was very sleepy when I set him at the dinner table. I walked away to bring something else to the table and when I came back he was gone...well actually he just fell asleep on the chair. Yes, I got under the table to take his picture because it is just too funny! That absolutely cannot be comfortable.

4 comments:

Karen said...

Too cute! I love all the updates! You must have had a chunk of child-free time!

Stephanie said...

Poor guy! Must have been playing hard!

Anonymous said...

Too stinkin' cute!

careyttops or katelyn's kid kitchen said...

that's priceless!

my kids have never fallen asleep while eating (well, not since they've gotten older). I think we take eating too seriously around here!! :)

that can't be comfortable! LOL