We took the Ferry from Lewes, DE to Cape May, NJ. The boys thought it was awesome. This is obviously just a model size.
Smart Phones with internet are very dangerous. The office found that they were having a difficult time living without Kemuel. I'd feel the same way! He didn't do much business and that phone came in really handy when we needed to find something!
Here we are on our last beach day. As we were walking off the beach we realized we hadn't taken any pics of all of us so we snapped this one quick.
I am happy to say that I am going to have three little surfer boys on my hands.
We are off on our next adventure...Camping on Assateaque Island with the horses!!
5 comments:
how fun! i would love to go stay on the beach, but i think i will def. go with a maid during that time, so that i can have a true vacation as well!! :)
btw- none of your pictures were working for me?
I can't see the pictures either... Hope that adventure to Assateague was a successs
Sounds like fun! I've been begging Karl to take us to a beach house.
Too bad your photos are showing.
Pictures are showing now! Look great! Glad you had a good time. You didn't take much time to recover! Camping at Assateaque!? What fun! Oh, the strength of youth!
Glad we were able to talk you into Ocean City NEW JERSEY..ha,ha.. I just finally got my pictures up in facebook and picassa yesterday!
Next trip - adults only to an all inclusive resort..hmmm..
Post a Comment