Friday, October 24, 2008

Let the baking begin!
The season of baking has officially begun. I made this cake today for a cake walk at Eric's family night tonight. I'll be making another one for our Fall Fest at church on Sunday and I volunteered to make a gazillion chocolate covered pretzels for Eric's school party next week. Ahhh...I love it!
Here are my trusty (well, actually, not so trusty) helpers. Levi was covered in chocolate icing. He kept telling me "Mom, this cake is perfect." and "Mom, isn't this cake just so wonderful?" I can always count on Levi to boost my ego...even though I don't trust his judgement at all (He says the same sort of things when I try on absolutely hideous clothing at the store). Oh well, we had fun. It was nice to spend time with my littlest man, making the same kind of memories I have of my mom.

No comments: