Friday, January 16, 2009
No Bloggin'
Sorry for the lack of posts. I have been so busy scrapbooking I haven't had time to blog. It is so nice to finally get pages done. I almost have David's baby book done up to his first birthday. Yep, I'm that far behind! I just finished geting all of my pictures in order so I can zip through the old ones and get them finished. Thankfully I have most of our current pics on here so when I get around to printing them I will actually have some journaling to go along:) Well, I'm off to go clean a bit since I have been neglecting that as well. I am so blessed to have a husband who cherishes the scrapbook pages more than a perfect house!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Have your husband talk to my husband because I think my husband leans toward preferring a perfect house! When I told him that scrapbooking was cancelled for tomorrow he said "oh good"!!!
I guess that gene skipped Karl. That really surprises me about Kem!
I'm so far behind as well. I've been trying to do a little digi scrapn' but I'm so intimidated by it all! I'm waiting 'til Eden gets a little older, then I'll attempt to get caught up!
Post a Comment