Monday, April 20, 2009

Party time

Eric was fortunate to have 3 birthday celebrations this year (boy, will he be disappointed next year). This first one was with Grammie and Uncle Steve who came down just before Easter.
This was on Monday, his actual birthday. After 2 years of pleading and begging we finally gave in and took him to that crazy place with the giant pizza-eating mouse. I cannot even say the name of it without my heart racing and my head pounding. I hate that place! He and his brothers loved
 it but I am glad it's over. 
Party #3 was a Lego party with some of his friends. It was a blast. He fell asleep with the biggest smile of content on his face. This was the first "friend" party I ever threw and he was thankful. It was very sweet. 

Eric was surprised and slightly annoyed that the candles lit back up after he blew them out!
Posted by Picasa


1 comment:

Grammie said...

Wow, Eric!

Looks like you had a great party with your friends. Time to update your Lego Blog! Love you Lots!

That Mom is a real stinker with those magic candles!