Saturday, June 27, 2009

Pure Joy

I LOVE the beach! It has been so difficult to take the boys over the last several years but this year our perseverance has paid off. Kem and I get to sit and watch as all three of the boys hit the waves with new boards in hand. As a parent it is so fun to see them enjoying life so much. Today, the waves were rough. The boys got beat up out there but it hardly slowed them down. They got sand burns on their faces from being smashed on the bottom but kept going back for more.
Um, you might wanna maybe LOOK at the wave behind you instead of at me

They face the waves fearlessly

So happy

I think that is a happy face! This little man can ride a wave. Now granted, he catches little ones close to shore but he knows exactly the right time to jump into it. I'm not sure but I think he may have been born for this.
Today I sat and smiled...

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Karen said...

That's awesome! Glad you all had such a great time. Good to hear that one day going to the beach will not be such hard work!