I finally found out what makes Eric talk without stopping…Robots. Normally I have to work really hard to get him to tell me anything. Yesterday, however, he talked from the time I picked him up from camp until the time he fell asleep. He even couldn’t fall asleep because he just had to talk about it some more!
Here he is showing me what he made today and how it works. The Robots battled each other (Battle Bots) and also had to knock over pins (Bot Bowling). Eric was quite pleased with his design. In his words “This is the only thing in the world better than Legos!”
4 comments:
I can't see the picture. It just says IMG_4145
hmmmmmm, It shows up on my screen but I uploaded it differently. I will check into it.
I can see it now! Wow, Eric! Very cool! I am glad that you are enjoying camp! Looks like a lot of fun!
Love you all! Miss you, too!
i see a future engineer in your family!
how exciting for him!!
Post a Comment