Sunday, September 13, 2009

A boy and his dog

This dog adores this boy. Levi and i had gone for a bike ride and noticed that the neighbor's tree was losing walnuts. We stopped to pick up some of them on our way home. Cody was so excited. For some reason they are his favorite thing to chase....actually pretty much the only thing he will chase.
"I smell the walnuts! Please, pretty please can I have one?"

"Um, did he throw it yet"


"I know there are more in there and I am going to follow you until you give them to me."

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

careyttops or katelyn's kid kitchen said...

these pics are adorable! i love how they are such pals. my girls want a dog soooo bad...but mom's just not ready!

your boys are growing sooo much! jon & i keep commenting to one another "gosh elise is getting so old" it's really hard to watch.

i love your sand dune pics- those are incredible! and i laughed so hard at your soccer player's uniform!! LOL

we just canned pears & i love your post on freezing corn. i just passed a corn field on the highway and thought to myself, "i need to freeze some corn before it's too late!"