Saturday, January 9, 2010

We love God


These two boys love Jesus and they want you to know it! On Wednesday night they both prayed to proclaim that they believe Jesus died for them, to ask for the forgiveness of their sins, and to ask God to be the Lord of their lives. Actually David asked me to pray with him and after we were finished Levi said "I prayed too (and I could hear him wispering along) because I love Jesus!" We have been reading a lot from the book of Genesis about the creation of the world, the fall of man, and how we can be redeemed. They are hungry for the things of God. David reads his Bible at school whenever he can. I know because I have caught him! We started the "One Year Bible for kids" and they love it. They don't let me forget. It is such an honor to be involved in the process of them coming to love the King!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Grammie said...

Praise the Lord!!!!!!!!!!!! That is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hallelujah!!

Stephanie said...

Yeah!!!!! Way to go boys! I'll be praying for you!!

Karen said...

Um, hey... I love your's too! I saw your comment and thought I'd head over here and see if that's what you were referring to!

Um, I also love that the boys love God too! Just incase anyone thinks I'm not being genuine!

careyttops or katelyn's kid kitchen said...

It is so comforting to know that there are other mothers out there who are diligently teaching their kids to love and know God! We too are studying the Old Testament with our kids right now. It is good, even for me, to be reminded of God's goodness and love, every single day!

Your boys are sooo handsome! and Eric is spitten image of his daddy!!

(and to answer your question- that is the same fabric I used from sewing Kate's matching outfit for her doll...I had enough scraps to use it as the matte for the old window I found)