All of this snow is a pretty big deal for us on the Eastern Shore. Two storms two weekends in a row. And boy, did we have a storm this time. It started with heavy, wet snow on Friday afternoon. At some point after we went to bed it turned into freezing rain, crazy wind (which lasted through the night), and even some lightning. Saturday morning it started to snow again and snowed until 7pm. I think we got about 13 inches on top of last weeks 10 inches. It's hard to say though because of the ice. Here is Kem and David on the front sidewalk.
This is the mountain at the end of the cul-de-sac made by the plow.
Levi dragged poor Cody to the top of Plow Mountain.
I made a pile for a fort and David and I dug it out. We used the boogie boards for sledding down the yard.

It's like New York (except for the lack of plows) only much more fun now that the boys are old enough to enjoy it:)
1 comment:
I DON'T SEE MR ERIC IN THESE PICTURES! WARMING HIMSELF BY THE ELECTRIC BASEBOARD?!?!?! LOVE THE BOOGIE BOARD SLEDS! THEY WERE USING THEM TO SLIDE DOWN THE STEPS IN FRONT OF THE PHILADELPHIA ART MUSEUM, TOO! IT LOOKED LIKE A GREAT RIDE.(FOR SOMEONE MUCH YOUNGER THAN ME, THOUGH!)
Post a Comment