Saturday, August 25, 2007

Pennsylvania- part II

We drove north to Grammie Carey's house and it was cooooooooold and rainey! The kids had the time of their life playing in the rain with the umbrellas.

Grammie got in on the action too...she's so much fun!
After the umbrellas were broken the kids did a pinata in the garage. Those five boys (the cousins were there too) screamed so loud I am sure the entire neighborhood heard.
Conner made out like a bandit! Token(Canner's cat) is Levi's new bestest friend to squeeze in the whole wide world
We had fun but a little less rain and some warmer weather would have made it better. Who knew it would be in the 60's in August. I shivered the whole weekend...threatening to go buy warm clothes but I never did. I was glad to get back to the heat on the Eastern shore!

1 comment:

Karen said...

We are feeling the same way about the weather here in NY! We were supposed to be having people over to swim this afternoon... so much for that, it's only 70!