Sunday, September 9, 2007

First Game!

Ah...the excitement of the first game!

I'm sorry did I say excitement? I meant chaos...pardon me!

Doesn't he look like the "real deal"? You'd never know he didn't even move while he was "playing"

Just kidding. He was only paralyzed for about 5 minutes while he figured out what was going on. After we told him to just chase the ball he did much better! Could those jerseys be any uglier? I am not kidding when I tell you they are the exact color of a highlighter. The ref called it green but he was trying to be nice! Anyway, we beat the other team (Eric's old school) 4-1. Thank goodness for Andrew and Daniel!!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

careyttops or katelyn's kid kitchen said...

ahhhh, I'm in blogger heaven! 3 new posts!!! You're so on the ball- I would've never have guessed you were even in the middle of terrible soccer season! oops...did I say terrible!? I mean exciting!

I have to admit- I like Eric's jersey...much better than Elise's. He's such a cute soccer player and you're such a nice mom! I was not sad one bit when Elise informed me that I better not sign her up for soccer or she'd be really mad at me!

that strawberry icecream looks soooooo yummy!! I think I will have to put that on my long list of things to do in the near future!
and I had to laugh at Eric's comment on taking the pool down! LOL
don't you wish we could just see change as just another adventure waiting for us!? so profound, really!

have a great week!!!
and I have to say that I love blogging with you! I feel like we're next door neighbors and are so in touch with one another's lives. I love having you and so many others share your experiences...as a stay at home mom, I really need these connections and uplifting stories to get me through some of my days! So thanks!! and I look forward to the countless other posts you share with me!!
Love ya! Carey