Monday, September 3, 2007

Shorebirds Baseball

Dad took the "big boys" to a Shorebirds baseball game last night


After the game the kids were allowed to run around the bases. I have no idea who won the game but I heard all about running around the bases and how expensive the food was!
I can hear you thinking "well what did you do with your quiet evening, Tery" to which I will reply...I still had Levi! Actually, Levi and I headed out to Home Depot to buy paint because it was on sale this week and I am buggin' to finally paint the nasty walls in this house. But first I got a phone call so we didn't leave until after 6pm. We were half way to the store when Levi announced he had to "POOP". That child has to poop everytime we are at a store no matter what time of day it is. Sooooooooooo, we spent 20 minutes in the bathroom at Home Depot. By the time we finally got to the paint station the sweet young man there said "Ma'am they will be closing the last register in 2 minutes." And then they turned off the lights. Who knew Home Depot closed at 7:00 on a Sunday. So basically with my quiet-er evening I spent 35 minutes in the car to drive Levi to Home Depot just to do his business and drive home. You're jealous of how much fun I had last night...I know you are!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Isn't being a mom fun?! That sounds like one of those moments where you need to laugh so you don't cry. So what colors are you thinking.. Have you convinced Kem that you should get the beachy blue living room complete with crab decorations? ;)