Monday, October 8, 2007

Delinquent Blogger!


I know I know!! I have been a delinquent blogger!
We have had discipline bootcamp at our house for the last two weeks and I am finally starting to feel like I can breathe again.
It was beautiful this weekend so here is what we did...



October 7th and it was about 90 degrees and the water was swimmable. Kem and I were bummed we didn't bring our suits because it was so hot. We hadn't been to the beach in over a month so it was a real treat to go again.

2 comments:

Karen said...

I was wondering when the next installment was coming! I too was thinking that it's good weather for a beach trip although I can't quite bring myself to do it in October, I'm cheering for cooler weather!

careyttops or katelyn's kid kitchen said...

the beach???? i'm so jealous!!!!
those are awesome pics of the boys and i really wish we lived closer- i miss the beach!!!