I haven't been taking pictures of the kids recently. Do you go ever go through phases like that where you just have so many pictures and you know you'll never get them all organized and in the scrapbook so you just stop for a while? I definitely do. My cropping table became every one's dumping ground so I cleaned it off and set it up so I can actually get something done again. I was so overwhelmed with all the pics and papers I had that I just let them stay neatly stacked on my shelf. Yesterday I was at a crop for most of the day. Although I didn't get any pages done I did get pictures matched with papers so when I have time I can just pull out a folder and go. I did a page once I got home last night which was so fast and easy. I am excited to be scrapbooking again after a lengthy hiatus.
You may think that since I haven't been blogging that my house might be clean but no such luck! I have also been taking care of our new grass that Kem planted. I had to mow to mulch the leaves so they wouldn't kill it. I also had to spread manure compost on it. That was a barrel of fun!!
Now that David and Levi are in preschool on Tuesday and Thursday mornings I have started volunteering in the Library at Eric's school. I LOVE it! Suddenly I want to be a school librarian!
Sunday, November 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Ooh, I am envious of your time away to scrapbook! I was getting ready to order some pictures to print so that I can catch up but I have that overwhelming feeling that there are too many! So, I know how you feel.
I am currently in that phase of not taking many pics becuz the pile of pics "waiting to be scrapbooked phase" are just too overwhelming! I'm also trying to learn digital scrapbooking, which is taking a lot of time, but I have a feeling once I get it figured out it will go much quicker!
hope your grass goes well! our backyard is infested with weeds and we have putting grass in on our "to do" list!
You didn't let the boys spread the manure? Where is your sense of adventure?
;)
Post a Comment