Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Happy Anniversary to us!

8 great years and counting...
to Kem: It stinks that you are in Colorado on this special day but know that I love, love, love you! I am so blessed by how you love me and take care of me. I thank God for you each and every day!
Your gift is waiting here at home for you.
I thought about posting a picture but that would spoil the suprise now wouldn't it? You'll just have to come home saftely to see it. I miss you.

2 comments:

careyttops or katelyn's kid kitchen said...

congrats on 8 years of marriage!! i wish you a blessed 8 more years and more!! :) you guys are such a wonderful couple/family!!! we miss having you close by!

Karen said...

Congratulations! And, aren't you getting good at graphics and stuff! I know it wasn't Kem this time as he's not home...