skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Happy Birthday to me!
Facebook completely ruined my anonymous birthday thing I had going so now everyone knows it's my birthday. It was a pretty boring day until my wonderful husband came home. He set this big box down in front of me that was wrapped in pages from a medical journal!! Inside was a little tiny box containing an ipod nano. WooHoo! Now I can finally join the ranks of technologically inclined people out there. Even my mother-in-law has had one for quite some time. I got the black one, thank goodness, because the other colors are just a bit too bright for my personality. As much as I love the orange and red, let's face it, if anyone I knew saw me with one of those they would think I had gone off the deep end.
Well, enough of my pointless rambling. I am going to go have dessert with my kids then figure out how to use this thing. Wish me luck...I'm going to need it!
1 comment:
Post a Comment