Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas!
We hope you all had a wonderful and blessed day yesterday.
Here are some of the goodies we made this year. Chocolate covered marshmallows for all of the kids at school. Chocolate covered pretzels and caramel corn for teachers and friends. My Grandmother's recipe for Chocolate eclairs for me! Ok, I did share some with Karl and Steph but I ate most of them. I only make them once a year because they are my absolute most favorite ever.


We did manage a gingerbread house which is actually more chaotic now then when they were little. Now they want to do it ALL by themselves which is rather messy. They love it though. And why sit back and admire it when you can eat it. You really should eat it before it gets stale you know:)




We attempt a "fancy" ham dinner for Christmas each year. This is our first year with a tablecloth and perhaps our last. Levi's sparkling grape juice went all over it. And then somehow he (Levi) managed to tip David's as well. At least they didn't set it on fire with the candles. I will civilize these boys yet, I know I will. Perhaps you could help with ALOT of prayer:)


Poor Cody says we spent too much time in the kitchen...It's time for a rest.


No comments: