Sunday, December 14, 2008

Picture this!

I thought this was supposed to get easier!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What exactly is going on with the fingers there? David looks like he is trying to snap but, Levi? Well, Levi looks like he's got a booger on there he wants off! Love the faces!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures, they are priceless... Karen

careyttops or katelyn's kid kitchen said...

These pictures are priceless slash hilarious! I think you will treasure this for years to come. Aren't boys great!!! and a mother of all boys deserves a huge reward in heaven! :)
They are all so adorable and I miss you guys!

I love the pic of Eric with his guitar. Hopefully he'll learn to play a few songs...that might be a bit easier on the ears.

And happy belated birthday! Sorry, I've been mia a bit with all this blog/facebook scene. Now that things have calmed down a bit, I'm really enjoying the time to sit back and catch up on some family and friends!

Have a very merry Christmas! We hope love and laughter fills your home this Christmas time and 2009!
Hugs and kisses- Carey