Thursday, December 4, 2008

Tag, You're It!

Go to your 6th file of pictures and pick the 6th picture and tell about it.

Heres mine.

April '06 Eric's 6th Birthday.
Until he was 7 Eric celebrated each birthday in a different house that we lived in. His birthdays lined up so that he had a birthday in each and every house that we lived in. This was his 6th birthday and sixth house. Poor kid...it's a wonder he survived:) I recall having high hopes for this cute little racetrack cake. All I remember is that I was extremely tired when I tried to make it and it didn't come out much like I had hoped. It doesn't appear as though Levi was worried about it. 3 years later and he is still the first one with his hands in a cake. David adored that Spiderman shirt. I practically had to peel it off of him to wash it. Ah, fun memories!
Now you do it!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Cute photo! This is the teacher in me: if the photo was taken in '05...wouldn't Eric be turning 5, not 6?

Tery said...

oops! I meant '06.

Karen said...

How cute! Levi looks so different!